CLINICAL RESEARCH NURSE (CRN)
- Participates in the review of draft protocols.
- Participates in recruitment activities via approved media, flyers and brochures. Identify and source for appropriate sites or avenues for subject recruitment.
- Conducts and coordinates all general screening activities such as screening laboratory tests, clinical procedures and data documentation.
- Ensures that recruitment/screening activities are in compliance with ICH-GCP (Good Clinical Practice), global and local SOP and guidelines, Singapore GCP and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for organising and managing the protocol set-up activities which involves the development of appropriate forms, labels, set-up medical equipment and arranging pre-study meetings.
- Participates in clinical trial procedure/tasks as delegated by the Principal Investigator or designee.
- Collects and verifies clinical trial data.
- Demonstrates understanding and adheres to Good Clinical Practice, global and local policies and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board.
- Strong communication and customer relation skills.
- Pleasant disposition, meticulous and systematic.
- Able to multi-task and perform under pressure of strict timelines.
- Computer literate.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.